Saturday, October 22, 2011

More pictures and directions are at the bottom.

These are more pictures of the chair and chest. I painted the center drawer red on the inside and the rest are green and white. I put my signature in the top drawer.
I love this fabric!
This is the close up of the bird on the chest of drawers...so cute.
The drawer pulls are leaves and the leaf design on the surface was done by pressing a raised fabric into the Textura Paste. Then painted with Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan.
. I plan to take pictures of this process and post them in another week or two. So stay tuned for that. Here are the Chalk Paint® directions.
  1. Old White
  2. I mixed the Olive Green with water and glazed over the entire surface
  3. Wiped back the glaze leaving color in the cracks and crevasses
  4. Let it dry.
  5. Dry brushed Pure White over the top. 

1 comment: